Makeruna! Shogeruna! Noriokureruna! #4 (December 22nd)

 A child conveniently use separately the words like "adult" and "child" for their own reasons?

(I'll be playing with the order for a bit, all mean the same though)



Sorry for the selfie that has nothing to do with the context.


It's Nogizaka46's 4th gen, hayashi runa.


I just thought about it.

Children conveniently use "adult" and "child" for different purposes, don't they?

(I'm just talking about children in their adolescence. No, children in general. No, what is "child in general" anyways?)


I recently had a situation that made me realize this, but I can't remember what it was.


Then was when I thought about this.


I wonder if it is really the adults who are using the terms "adult" and "child" for their own convenience.

I don't think there is anyone who can tell me where the line is between "I'm already a OO " and "I'm still a OO".

However, I think that if "already" and "still" are used too unreasonably, there will be conflicts.

But (we are) not aware of it.

From the adult's perspective, it's like, "Just the children use 'adult' and 'child' for their own convenience, don't they~"

I wonder if it's because I'm getting older, 
or if I'm being influenced by the environment around me, and I'm changing without realizing it.
Perhaps it is both.

When I consider this, I really don't trust in the lines like "I'll be totally fine".

You have to be the one who doubts yourself the most, because there are no absolutes. otherwise it's possible that you may find yourself saying, "I've gone off the rails before I knew it."

Facing yourself is probably more difficult than facing others.


Oh, I remember now.

Emma's words to Camille.         (not the slightlest idea from where's though)

"Don't use "adult" and "children" separately for your own reasons."


That's something I've been thinking about lately.



Thanks for another week of hard work!



So cold~

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »