Makeruna! Shogeruna! Noriokureruna! #1 (December 1st)

I'm Hayashi Runa and I'm starting my new column series. My hability is the white-eyes.

[December 1st, 12:00] 




From this week, I will take over the regular serialization from Terada Ranze-san. 

It's Nogizaka46 4th generation, Hayashi Runa. 


I'm Hayashi Runa, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!




Here I would like to write about various things that happen in daily life from my point of view, focusing on the news in the group.


As I am Hayashi Runa, I think there's a lot of people who think of me as a girl of doubtful origin.
(probably refers to her character, but it can be also other things)

I know it's a bit of a rush, but I'd like to introduce myself.



Ah, before that.

I just learned that the honorific expression,
『to have the privilege of doing 〇〇』is sometimes inappropiate.
(can be also: Allow me to~, It'd be a pleasure to~, I'll be happy to~, let me be~, pleased I'd~, etc, it's an expression after all)

It depends on whether your actions are appropriate for the listener, 
or whether you got permission to go around, or not.

The honorific may be right or wrong depending on the speaker (who we are, relation between both, social rank, etc.)

To be more precise, when you introduce yourself to someone you have never met before, 
you might say,
『"Allow me to" introduce myself. I am~...』『自己紹介"させてください"。私は~…』

and it's correct to say it, 
but if other person instructs you beforehand with,

「Then, please introduce yourself.」「それでは自己紹介をお願いします。」

If you don't say,

『"I will" introduce myself. I am~...』『自己紹介"します"。私は~…』

 you'll be saying it wrongly.


The Japanese is interesting, isn't it?

And yes, I haven't forgotten about that.

The introduction.


Let me introduce myself once again.

I'm hayashi runa, a member of Nogizaka46 4th generation.
I think that my name's strength is that I can convert it into Kanji with a single shot (or not, it depends on the person)
I was born on October 2nd, 2003
Type O, Libra
My height is 164.5 cm (The official website states that I'm 163 cm, but I am growing at a slow pace)
My specialty is to cleanly put my eyes white.


I think that's enough basic information.

I've been talking redundantly from the first time.



Next week I'm going to write about what we are now just right in the middle of rehearsing,

[ Nogizaka46  4th gen LIVE 2020 ] 

so please stay tuned for the next time.



I'll cherish this place that Ranze-san has led me to, and I'll continue to write in it.



Then, 
from now on, I'm looking forward to working with you ! !



Translator: rororz2

By the way the title' translation is "Don't lose! Don't give up! Don't fail to keep up with the (news)!"

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Write Comments
December 1, 2020 at 10:40 PM delete

Thank for translation. And the way you put japanese phrases on the translation to enhance to context is admirable. I wouldn't understand if just straightfroward read the translation.

Reply
avatar