Blog: Hayashi Runa (December 31st)

Thank you very much. This is Runa Hayashi.  It may not be time to say " thank you for your hard work" yet, but I know some of you are tired so, thank you for your hard work.


To all mankind

thank you for your hard work today as well.


I've the pleasure to present Nogizaka46's 4th Generation,

blooming seven's teen, Hayashi Runa.



Today I'll be performing in the 71st Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my great seniors and all of you for allowing me to stand there today.


Thank you very much for your support.


...........................................................................


Miyu is writing a blog beside me.

I was going to take a picture of it, but I decided not to.


Adios!!!!!!!!




Miyu-chan took this one for me.

The perspective works!

P.S.
Yesterday I was wondering about from what song the line "~in a husky voice ♪ " was from. I couldn't remember at all, so I looked it up.

Was 『Heart Beats』!! So nostalgic~

I really like the part where it says, "Oh, seriously, I'm going crazy".

I've been listening to it for a long time after that.


Yours




Postscript!

I got a birthday gift from Miona-san!

I'm so excited~

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »